Nick Perri has just released two new editions to his Perri Ink Guitars brand. The Native range comprises of two models; the Traditionalist, a vintage style model and the Atomic Punk, a more modern offering.
The Native cuts a striking silhouette that is very familiar, but there are enough things to set these guitars apart from the rest. They are made from all high quality parts, designed to withstand years of abuse.
The specs are as follows:
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Natural, Slate, Ox Blood, White, Black
- Neck: 1 piece maple
- Scale: 25 1/2″
- Nut: 1 5/8″ Graph Tech TUSQ or locking nut
- Radius: 12″
- Frets: 22 (6105)
- Inlays: Black dots
- Finish: Custom
- Tuners: Vintage Gotoh (or) Sperzal tuners
- Pickguard: Custom
- PU – Neck: Seymour Duncan® single coil (or) lipstick
- PU – Middle: Seymour Duncan® single coil
- PU – Bridge: Seymour Duncan® single coil (or) humbucker
- Controls: Master volume, Kill Switch, 5-Way pickup selector switch
- Black dot inlays.
- Vintage Gotoh (or) Sperzel tuners.
- Seymour Duncan pickups.
- Controls: Master volume, Kill Switch, 5-Way pickup selector switch.
- Bridge: Vintage Strat® Style (or) Floyd Upgrades Big Block Bridge.
- Jack: Top vintage style
- Strings: GHS® Boomers
- Extra: Strap-Locks
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
Handmade, Built to Order w/ Certificate of Authenticity.
Here’s what Nick Perri has to say about the new Native range:
“I’m very proud to share the newest model from PERRI INK. Custom Guitars, the Native. Over the past few months these guitars were prototyped and built at our shop on Melrose Ave in Los Angeles, CA, and they are finally ready to represent our newest custom guitars. As always, they are build to order, built by hand, and AMERICAN made. The Native is available in not one, but two distinct versions. The first being for the traditionalist, and the second for the atomic punk. Whichever your speed, these are serious tone machines.”
Owner, PERRI INK. LLC
Photos: Austin Bauman