Nick Perri of Perri Ink Guitars is back with another awesome new guitar. The Anthem is a beautiful timeless shaped double-cut style bolt-on neck electric guitar, built by hand at in the workshop at the Perri Ink Cartel.
Here’s what Nick Perri has to say about the new Anthem:
Introducing the PERRI INK. “Anthem”; a new benchmark for PERRI INK. Custom Guitars. It features an in-house custom made black & white American Flag pickguard, a timeless design, and top-shelf components like a Callaham Tremolo, Kluson tuners, and Seymour Duncan Custom Shop pickups. This guitar stands out from a mile away; both sonically & ascetically. Take pride in this great land and let people know what you stand for. Handmade, American made, and built with love.
- American Made
- Solid Alder body
- Custom finish
- One piece Quarter sawn Maple neck
- 25 1/2″ scale
- 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 12″ radius
- Black dot inlays
- Seymour Duncan Custom Shop pickups (Seymour Duncan Custom Shop ’78 Model in the bridge, Alnico Pro II middle and neck)
- Master volume, Master tone, 5-Way pickup selector switch
- Custom Pickguard
- Callaham vintage style Bridge
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Vintage style Kluson 6-Inline tuners
- Handmade, Built to Order w/ Certificate of Authenticity
Here’s a video of Nick showcasing what the Anthem can do.
Photos by Austin Bauman